Please see below for some of our most Frequently Asked Questions!

Dog registration fees are due annually on 1 July and should be paid immediately to avoid the issue of an infringement notice.

You can fill out the form below to register your dog:




To request a new or replacement garbage or recycling bin please fill out the application form below.

There may be a fee associated with this replacement.

If you are the tenant of the property, the owner/property manager is required to complete and sign this form as there may be some additional costs involved with the replacement of the bins

Council offers a delivery service for new and replacement garbage and recycle bins every Wednesday.

Web Link – Application for Garbage and Recycling Wheelie Bin

Check out the form below to find out when you collection day is:

Wheelie Bin Collection Days

Please visit the The State Government’s pensioner rates remission section on our Rates pages