All Council facilities are now open. These include:
Our community and sporting facilities are now available for hire with user conditions and restrictions in place. Please contact Council to discuss as updated hire agreements are required.
Please follow these simple steps to help protect yourself and others in our community:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between each other.
- Good hygiene is in your hands – Wash and sanitise your hands well and regularly.
- Cough into your elbow or use a disposable tissue.
- Please stay home if you are unwell.
- Vulnerable people are encouraged to stay home to protect their health.
Sporting facility change rooms remain CLOSED until 13 July 2020.
Public BBQs also remain CLOSED until further notice.
Please keep yourself informed of current restrictions. Regularly check the Government’s Corona Virus website for updates – www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au